Happy belated April Fools!!
Please be warned.. this particular blog entry is not for the feint of heart and not recommended for a “mature” audience
Life as of late has been very busy for yours truly…so this blog will be BRIEF…
While purusing the local alternative magazine I came across a hilarious April 1st ad for Lululemon’s mansy that I wanted to share. It’s refreshing to see this type of playful advertising. To be honest..since I am a lululemon ambassador and have had lululemon use photos of me in their store advertising.. there is a part of me that is a little dissapointed. How come no one approached me to model this new line of menswear??
Ad - courtesy of the national post
So, I’ve been trying to figure out what advantages there could be to this type of yoga wear.
1) As a yoga instructor I could demonstrate the application of mula bandha to my students far more visually
2) the actions taking place in the various leg and glute muscles used in various assanas would be more visible
3) by wearing the mansy I would insure that the size of my classes would remain small and probably a bit more intimate
4) it might also increase the odds of my getting a part in any new Borat movie
5) this yoga wear would also guarantee that my students would turn their gaze away from me which in turn would help them focus on their own bodies and help them adopt a more inward focus
If they are still available, I hope I get one for my bday!! I wonder if they come in a “nude” beige colour??
Anyways, this will be probably be the last blog from yours truly until I return from my adventure to EL SALVADOR where I will be celebrating my 33rd bday so apologies to any blog readers that were hoping to read something a little more meaningful or enlightening. I promise to post something more spiritually stimulating upon my return.
peace and love to all beings (even to those that wear the mansy)